Wednesday, November 06, 2013

A Journey to Hong Kong Day 5 : Breakfast @ Kam Wah Cafe (金華冰廳)

Click in if you haven't read my Journey to Hong Kong Day 4 Part 3.

Woke up in the early morning and hunt for breakfast! This time around, we decided to have some breakfast that HK people usually had, milktea and also famous polo bun. I dunno which is the best in HK, but the one I am trying is Kam Wah Cafe (金華冰廳) that located at Prince Edward. The shop open as early as 6.30am!


We ordered milk tea and yin yong as our beverages in addition to their famous pork polo bun and also french toast. Do note that I don't remember the price of the foods because I just change phone recently and accidentally I forgot to backup all the notes... le sigh

* Nai Cha (Milk Tea) *
* French Toast *
* Pork Polo Bun *

While #asianatwork mode on, the boss of the cafe approached us and ask where are we from. She is quite surprise knowing we are from Malaysia and can speak cantonese LOL..she tod we only can speak Malay here... Oh well, the world is large isn't that still alot people dunno Malaysia well :/

* le gf .. and I just notice the guy on the right side look like Ron Ng wtf*

Overall, satisfying breakfast. Nothing much to shout as the taste compare to here in KL but it is worth a try once in lifetime just for the sake of enjoying the environment and also observed the people around the cafe. It is harmony :)


Done our breakfast we head to MRT to our next destination, DISNEYLAND!! Stay tune for my next post! I promise it gonna be long post with alot photos! ;)

All photos taken with Sony Cyber-Shot HX50V.

2 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

哇!很可口的 Polo 包!

foongpc said...

Love the polo bun and the milk tea!! Yummy!