Saturday, November 23, 2013

Belvedere 212VIP Party @ The Roof ft DJ Tenashar

DSC_0521

PB220464

I don't recall when was the last time I attended such event - party, drinks, DJ Spinning. Damn I sound like oldhag now but I am sure I am still capable to take on such mood. It was pretty a sausage feast night with the gang but who care right? As long as drinks and good musics are around ;) Thanks Benjamin for the invites!

PB220449

PB220453

So yea it was Belvedere 212VIP Party last night at The Roof. My second time being here and first time party here. Brought along my Olympus OM-D E-M1 and faithfully Olympus 12mm f2 and also Olympus 45mm f1.8 only for the event. I like how my lens so small that I can easily just put into my jacket pocket and easily switch lenses when I needed to :P Oh I am using the tiny little flash that came together with the camera since E-M1 doesn't have built in flash. In my honest opinion the flash too strong. Need some tweak and practise before I could fully utilize it. Nah, I am too lazy to bring huge ass external flash to party. Small, light and easy is good enough.

PB220493

PB220505

Event started with some dancing on the stage, pool dancing as well and finally the long awaiting DJ Tenashar appeared to spin. Not sure it is my first time able to get close up with DJ. Oh if you're curious, DJ Tenashar now is 87 in top 100 DJ Spinning.

PB230529

PB230536

PB230539

As usual, some photos with friends before the end of the post ;)

PB220499

PB220471

PB220518

More photos in my Facebook Page, Jackie A Journey Called Jloi. Click a LIKE on my page maybe?

8 comments:

Robin Wong said...

Finally can comment!
For such a difficult ligthing condition I thought the E-M1 did very well! Nicely taken photos Jackie. Happening Friday night, did you get yourself drunk and some ladies home?

Jackie said...

@robin haha yea plus using ISO 400-800 only on all shots. Drunk yes but ladies no LOL..all sausage feast :/

Henry Lee said...

Nice shots, it was a fun night! Left the sausage gang picture there :(

Jackie said...

@henry oh nooo later someone gonna took it and fap at our photo :( LOL

Tony said...

bo cleavage, sien

Jackie said...

@tony neh go google lol

Henry Lee said...

I'm not worried about the fapping part, more worried our photos will go viral on some website :P

2009 DREAM said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. hamptonbayceilingfans