Saturday, November 02, 2013

My first Full Frame camera

Finally busy period is over!! Expecting more updates from my blog now :D So it is November already without realizing. Hope it is good month to go for everyone and we are heading to year 2014 very soon! So yea, I will be updating my Ipoh trips with Honda and also the remaining HK post coming next! But today I just wanna share something with everyone. I got a new camera! Nop not Olympus EM-1. I am patiently waiting for this and they don't have full frame yet. Sony A7/A7R? nop not Sony too. It is...


Ta daaaa! Yashica FX-3 Super 2000! Deary bought it for me from Thailand. It is SLR camera with fully manual setting! Been always wanna get a SLR to play with which is Olympus OM series. You know, sometime it is good to back to basic and classic. So yea, it is Yashica. Unfortunately it using it's own C/Y mount and can't use m42 LUL..guess I gonna pay a visit to Ebay soon for getting M42 to C/z mount adapter so that I can use my Carl Zeiss 50mm f2.8 which has 14 aperture blades for BOKEH!!


The lens I am having at the moment is 35-70mm f3.5. It is good enough for normal usage but I would love to play bokeh with my Carl Zeiss and also Helios 58mm f2. You must think I am crazing for owning so many camera now - Olympus E-P3, Sony HX50V, Yashica FX-3 and soon to come Olympus OM-D E-M1. Not gonna sell off my E-P3 since it has personal value in it.



Would love to bring it out for a street shooting someday with this Yashica. Ouch developing films gonna be costing :/

0 comments: