Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Journey to Hong Kong Day 4 : Ngong Ping 360 and Lan Kwai Fong (蘭桂坊) ft Gong Cha

Click in if you haven't read my Journey to Hong Kong Day 4 Part 2.



Finally my last post for day 4. Phew! I know I been dragging my Hong Kong trip post and if I don't complete it immediately, God know when I will drag this until. Well, I wish I could share all my experiences and tips in Hong Kong to everyone who reading my blog though :) Hope it does LOL.. Anyway, after took the bus from Tai-O and back to Ngong Ping 360, we decided to climb the stair and meet the Buddha.


See how small the buddha is from us?


Thanks to Sony Cybershot HX50V, I can see the buddha face in close up! I straight away told deary "Dont need climb la! We reach liao" by pointing this close up photo LOL





Oh well, can't escape! There is nothing feel better than after you accomplished something you wanna do. So yea, we are climbing the stairs all the way up! I am not sure if to compare with our Batu Caves which is longer though. But at least the stair at here not as tough as Ladder Street. It tooks me about 10 minutes to reach the top, with a quick stop for photography purposes in the middle of the way. So yea everyone, I met the Buddha! He praise me good boy and reward me something! Ok just kidding.





Not sure is the temple on top there suppose locked or already closed. So, nothing much for us to do at the top except taking photos around. After that, we rushed back down to catch the last cable car schedule which is 5pm. If only we had more time, we could actually visit the temple nearby.



Reach back the MRT station, we take a quick walk to Citygate Outlets shopping mall. According to deary it is a must visit shopping mall for shopping. Too bad the reason we went in not for shopping, but to grab a quick bites before heading back to our guest house. Manage to bought Takoyaki and the waffle egg (I think it is call that.. Correct me if I am wrong). The Takoyaki is salty while the waffle egg almost tasteless, but crispy!

So yea we went back to our guest house later and we know we lack of clothes for the coming day. We need to pay a visit to laundry shop nearby. We made a quick googling around and found out Sunshine Laundry nearby, which located at Kimberly Road. NICE! Google save the day again! Without hesitation we packed out clothes and went there. While on the way to the laundry, I actually notice quite a number people holding Gong Cha on their hand. I told deary there must be a Gong Cha nearby and I am interested to try it out.



Sent our clothes to Laundry, we make a quick search at Google map and ta daaa! We found it! So yea, Google Map with data plan is a MUST when travelling LOL.. Without hesitation, we ordered a cup of the Gong Cha Winter Melon with Signature Milk with pearl. It cost about $21 LOL.. foods & beverages really expensive here :(


But guess what, the taste was exactly same with the one in Malaysia! Ok I am not regret. Maybe if got chance next I gonna try the same thing at Singapore and Taiwan just for the sake of comparison LOL



After done the quick chore, we intended to chill the night away. We decided to went to Starbucks at Duddell Street. What so special about the Starbucks? It is known as Starbucks + Bing Suet! Which mean the interior design is Hong Kong old style cafe. You know those you used to see them in TVB Drama?? Unfortunately we are abit late when we arrived there. They closed at 9pm. Ahh FML!



Being no choice, we decided to walk to Lan Kwai Fong (蘭桂坊) just for the sake of going to have a look. Not that I have money to go in and enjoy :/




It is still early I guess, it is not as happening as I though. No hot chick spotted as wellBut the amount of bars and clubs is too damn high! Can clearly seen alot foreigner around too.

Nothing much to shout since I don't have chance to enter the bars/clubs to experience it. Cough maybe next time, somewhere, in Taiwan. Hopefully? :P

That's all for my day 4 life in Hong Kong. Next day, we are going small kid land!! AWWW YEAHHHHH!!

More photo in my Jackie A Journey Called Jloi Facebook Page :)

1 comments:

Kelvin -KtheBlogger- Tan said...

Nice pic, especially the buildings with the night sky. :)

And you had Gong Cha there? Ok, c'mon. Get something that can only be at HK.