Wednesday, October 09, 2013

A Journey to Hong Kong Day 3 : Wong Tai Sin (黄大仙) Temple @ New Kowloon

Click in if you haven't read my Journey to Hong Kong Day 3 Part 1.


Finally I can continue my HK trip posts! Gosh it is like taking forever for me to blog all my post :( For those who waited, I am so sorry!! I promise I will finish it by this month! Or early next month hopefully. After having our breakfast at Tim Ho Wan (添好運), it was rain badly. Rain badly until I feel myself cheated buying expensive umbrella from 7-11 when I see street was selling it for $20. FML I got it for $50 -_- regret did not bring my own umbrella from home. Oh well, what happen happened. While being impromptu of the day, we decided to went to Wong Tai Sin (黄大仙) Temple for some photo shooting. Wong Tai Sin can be easily reach by MRT station.



Rain wasn't love us so much. It is still rain heavily that we have to hide in the mall while waiting it to stop. But I am still amazed with HK people dedication to pray eventhough it is rain like crazy. With umbrella of course. Both of us ran into the rain and start our shooting. Brought my Olympus E-P3 and Panasonic 7-14mm f4 only throughout the whole shooting.






If you're interested, the Wong Tai Sin Temple is a place where people always pray for health and prosperity. There are also God of Love (or whatever it call) for people who looking for soulmate. Managed to have a chit chat with the auntie who giving red string and she is kind enough to lend us her umbrella too when the rain getting worst. Mind you, we actually left our umbrella in guest house after we bought it... pifff




Unfortunately I don't get to shoot interior of the temple since member only are allowed to go in. Abit wasted though or else it would complete my shooting session at the area. Nevertheless, we head back for a bath and rest after the rain and YY started to not feeling... So what will happen next??

p/s I going to tapao dinner for us but, all the chinese words is killing me. Check out how I accepted the challenge on my next post.

0 comments: