Monday, October 07, 2013

DEFINE Art Jamming Party at Terrace @ Hock Choon


Ok this post is really due for long. My blog seem crowded with recent review of smartphones and also cameras -_- well I actually enjoy it though. But guess at the moment I wanna blog something else before I start Sony Xperia Z1 review. So yea, DEFINE Art Jamming Party!! It is first time I heard such concept and it is a chance to jam art together with public.

* Emcee and DJ of the Day - Patricia K *

The event is full with art mixture ranging from cocktail mixture, comic artist and also car painting.


* Chee Ching & Ernest artist of the day *


Well the only things people can participate for is the car painting. I can finally see Malaysia actually had alot talented artist with difference style and skill. Gosh high competitors! :P



Overall, great to hangout with friends at the event :)

0 comments: