Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hiatus


Guess what? I am taking a long break now! Duh, Like finally?


Ok just kidding. I am flying to other land now for a week and my blog will be on hiatus for that duration. Of course I am very sure I have a bunch of stories to share when I am back! Anyone wanna make a wild guess where am I going? Those pics are hint you know?
I AM GOING HONG KONG!!!

Still can't think? How about this?

I AM GOING HONG KONG!!!
Mehhh it is easy guess right.
I AM GOING HONG KONG!!!


Now I have something on my mind on how I gonna share my stories to you all. Instagram and Twitter is definitely but not sure the frequency. I guess I am not gonna stress on it since I wanna have leisure and relaxing holiday. So here are whats on my mind.

1) I will blog my travel stories on daily basis eg Day 1 : XXxxx, Day 2 : Xxxx etc per post.
2) I will blog my travel stories base on genre. eg Restaurant Xxxx, Disneyland Xxx, etc per post so that at least you guys can check it base on your interest.

So which one do you all prefer? Lemme know at the comment section?

Anyway I am flying on Saturday morning. So if you're reading it now probably I am already on plane and reached my destination, or you stupid owl havent sleep! :P

Follow me in Instagram (jackieloi) and Twitter (jackieloi) for more updates ok?

2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

For me, it's a mixture of both genre. Day is a summary and then more details on a different post for certain interesting restaurant or attraction that I think need more emphasizing.

Jackie said...

@simon yup doing it now :D