Monday, July 08, 2013

Carlsberg Where's The Party 2013 @ MAEPS, Serdang


I still remember the epic party by Calrsberg back to last November. This year, their annual party is back and just happened last Saturday! Not really a surprise for me but the event is held at Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang MAEPS, Serdang. Thanks to Calrsberg Malaysia, I won myself 4 passes to party at "Where's The Party" with my other friends!


Heard the registration was kinda bad but we manage to register ourself pretty quick since we had done the online check in before. Manage to grab few foods there and also play some games before enter the hall for the epic party!


I am quite surprise when the first act came out was Douglas Lim. The 10 mins experience with his is priceless but then again, he recycled his comedy and sang Hoi Fuk Tin Hung with everyone. As usual, it is "I Hate Kpop aka Kpop Hou Lan Diu" version. The performance goes on with 9Live and follow up by few DJ's which I couldn't remember their name. Oh there are korean girl group, Sweetie as well who came out and dance. The final act is none other than DJ Ming Ming.


Brought my one and only Panasonic 7-14mm f4 lens. Thus, doesn't have chance to shoot the performance. Nevertheless, I am sure I am there to have fun and enjoy the night with friends.











Great party, great booze, great music, great companions around. I have no complain on the event :D It was awesome.

More photo on my Facebook Page, Jackie A Journey Called Jloi.

0 comments: