Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Carousel International Coffeehouse Dinner

So, I have a short gateway and stay at Golden Horse Palace with deary. Being an alien at that place, i have no choice but eat at hotel restaurant. Plus, deary have RM100 voucher for the restaurant so I was like, why not?


So we stumble upon this Carousel International Coffeehouse to have our dinner. It located inside the hotel and we are given choices to have a la carte or buffet. Since the voucher can only been use for a la carte, thus, we ordered food that we like from the menu.

* Picture of both of us *

What can I say? Food are very pricey and i have phobia on pricey food nowdays since i spend alot on food and grow fat like Barney the dinosaur. Again, since we have voucher so why not? Though it is expensive, but i felt it worth every pennie..well not my pennie since i am poorfaq

* Soup of the day - Mushroom Soup RM12 *

Not my favourite mushroom soup. It will be better if the cream thick enough. Taste wise so-so.

* Salmon Steak RM48 *

Deary ordered the Salmon Steak. It come with fried (or mashed potato or wedges) seasonal fresh vegetables or crispy garden salad, and sauce (black pepper sauce, Hickory Smoked Barbeque sauce, Mushroom sauce, Hollandaise sauce, garlic-herb butter or truffle sauce). Click here to see what she comment about it :)

* Char-Grilled Lamb Chops RM52 *

Meanwhile, I get myself a Char-Grilled Lamb Chops which come with fried (or mashed potato or wedges) seasonal fresh vegetables or crispy garden salad, and sauce (black pepper sauce, Hickory Smoked Barbeque sauce, Mushroom sauce, Hollandaise sauce, garlic-herb butter or truffle sauce). I ordered the lamb to be well done. I love the lamb since it wasn't chewy, yay my jaw wun get tired chewing it LOL. Plus the sauce (i cant identify what sauce it is) is very nice.

Overall, good experience dining there. Well of course, I dont mind have such occasion once in a while with the love one.

0 comments: