Wednesday, September 19, 2012

1300th post SPECIAL EDITION : Basketball

Oh hey look! It is my 1300th post in this blog. As usual, I plan to have a comic strip for every 100 post in my blog. So here we go for this post, basketball. Well, i am sure u know what is basketball. A ball with a basket, oh yea genius!








Went to play basketball with the gang last week at night. It has been 10 years since i hold and play the ball..basketball i mean. Feel myself totally a noob when in court. Forgot all the rules and shooting ability. Not to mention, lack of stamina and..height.

I guess only he understand my feeling...


Overall, it wass a fun game. I wish i could have such work out weekly. This fat body seriously need exercise!



Oh if you havent follow me in NuffnangX! Do it now :D my profile is on the left side!

5 comments:

NatashaTing said...

hey - just commenting to tell you that i love your blog's concept. the comics are good. keep it up! :)

FurFer said...

LOL. *pat pat*

Unknown said...

EXACTLY! The tall ass must be Zhao and the fat ass must be Ken. NO MISTAKES ON THAT!!! we should have a rule to ban ppl above 175 to go under basket

Shopaholic said...

Play with girls saja la. Sure win. =D But honestly, you both cannot be in the same team. =X

Jackie said...

@Natasha Thanks :D This gonna keep me motivated!

@ah fuu LOL *self pat pat*

@Eric rofl I not gonna say who is who XD haha..banned ppl above 175 under basket mean only left us under there T3T

@sherlynn piff dowan la later u all said i bully T.T