Sunday, September 09, 2012

Hennessy Artistry : KWC Edition - All the faces


Hennessy Artistry party is last night at KWC (Kenanga Wholesale City)! It is the one and only party I looking forwards every year because here is the only event i manage to meet up and party with most of my friends :D

As usual, It is a picture me and my friends. I will post up performance picture later on.

#1 Me & Betina


#2 Betina, Me, Zhao, Ken, Dusty, Simon & Chutipond


#3 Benjamin and Ken


#4 with Shannon


#5 Simon, Shannon & Ken


#6 Isaac, Choulyin & Benjamin


#7 With Chutipond


#8 With Anna


#9 With Wilee


#10 With Nicole who came all the way from Penang


#11 With Ashley


#12 Manage to meet with with Suyin before the party over ;D


#13 Group picture


#14 Another group picture


More picture in my page :) LIKE my page if you love me ❤

3 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

beautiful faces, beautiful people.. XD awesome night, great company..

choulyin.tan said...

i second Isaac's comment! :D It was an awesome night out with awesome people! :D

Jackie said...

Yes awesome night with all of u :D