Friday, August 10, 2012

One Recipe Cafe Food Review @ SS2


How many of you like to eat Fish Head Noodle but hardly find a decent and favourable? Fear not! OneRecipe at SS2 prepared a variety of Fish Head Noodle. It is not the ordinary noodle you ever had! Courtesy to Kianfai & Steven I am given chance to review it.


Lets start from the snack/side dishes. Honestly I love all this so much. It is not too oily yet the taste are much better than the usual you get from outside. Thumb up to all the snack!

* Penang Lobak RM6.90 *
* Fried Fish Ball RM6.90 *
* Fried Fish Paste RM6.90 *
* Fried Salad Seafood Roll RM6.90 *
* Fried Dumpling RM6.90 *
* Fried Dragon Prawn Ball RM6.90 *

Now for the main course!

* King Crab Fish Head Mee Hoon RM23.80 *

No doubt the crab in King Crab Fish Head Mee Hoon is very big and fresh! It just make betina ate none stop and she alone whack almost all the crabs. Unfortunately, the soup doesnt have what it suppose to have, the crabs taste.

* Fresh Prawn Fish Head Mee Hoon RM16.90 *

As for the Fresh Prawn & Fish Head Mee Hoon, the soup taste is much better than the King Crab Fish Head Mee Hoon. It has prawn taste of course ;) Other than that nothing to shout of.

* Curry Flavour Fresh Prawn Fish Head Mee Hoon RM16.90 *

Curry flavour Fresh Prawn & Fish Head Mee Hoon not really spicy. It taste like laksa as well. Not really my favourite since I don't like laksa taste ;P

* Tom Yam Flavour Fresh Prawn Fish Head Mee Hoon RM16.90 *

Finally, my favourite gonna be Tom Yum flavour Fresh Prawn & Fish Head Mee Hoon. The tom yam soup is just nice - not too spicy nor sour. Highly recommended for tom yam lover!

Overall, it is a very pleasing lunch time with friends. Of course, courtesy of One Recipe Cafe, I can have some giveaway to my dear readers. Yes I know I rarely did any giveaway so as a part of my appreciation, let's get it!! Find it out more how in my Facebook ;)


Of course, beside fish head noodle, You all can enjoy some coffee and toast from One Recipe Cafe ;)

2 comments:

FurFer said...

oooo. the crab looks so nice. wtf

Jackie said...

@ah fuuu it is nice! my gf ate all by herself lol