Monday, August 13, 2012

STOP 114A!

If you see my blog header currently is black, dun be afraid! A Journey Called Jloi is safe, no hacker! I make it black to support "STOP 114A" campaign by Centre for Independent Journalism (CIJ).


What is Section 114A? Section 114A is the second of two amendments made to Malaysia’s Evidence Act 1950 and Section 114A deals with allegedly illicit or harmful content on the Internet. In short, the amendment enables law enforcement officials to swiftly hold someone accountable for publishing seditious, defamatory, or libelous content online.


Well, I believe Video will tell you a better story. So take a look on this how it gonna affect me, you and every internet user.



For more info, take a look at http://stop114a.wordpress.com/ and like their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/evidenceamendmentact

Lets put this 114a section to the end! We need freedom to express ourself! I already change my facebook cover photo and profile image to show my support! Now time for you to act too!

0 comments: