Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sony Alpha NEX-5T Overview


Sony has been greatly promoting One Touch concept via NFC this year on their product. The camera won't be exceptional. To make user experience much easier and faster, Sony Alpha NEX-5T introduced the new NFC features in the camera body itself. Only One Touch with your smartphone, you're ready to pair and connect to each other.


Sony NEX-5T Key Specification :


  • 16.1 megapixels
  • APS-C (23.4 x 15.6 mm) CMOS Sensor
  • BIONZ Imaging Processor
  • ISO 100 - 25600
  • 25 Number of focus points
  • 3″ Tilting 921,600 pixel LCD
  • Wireless built in
  • NFC built in
  • Lithium-Ion NPFW50
  • Price : RM 2,299.00 with 16-50mm lens


Thanks Sony for allowing me review this camera. I just got it not long ago and I am itchy for shooting! Hopefully by tomorrow the weather is good and I will gear up this camera for shooting. On the first glance on the spec, Sony NEX-5T has not much difference from the predecessor, NEX-5R. Only come with extra NFC.



The new NEX-5T camera features a fully programmable control dial and Fn (function) button - a versatile combination for photographers accustomed to the flexibility and direct control of a DSLR camera. The camera’s intuitive touch-screen LCD can flip downwards for high-angle shots over crowds, or upwards up to 180 degrees for easy arm’s length self-portraits. It also has a touch-shutter function.



For this whole week, my blog will full of Sony NEX-5T review. I will be reviewing it based on :






Stay tune for my blog for more in depth review of Sony NEX-5T! Sigh I guess I am slowly turning my blog into some tech blog. Well, I do enjoy it actually. Oh one more thing, there are some changes in my blog which already happened, if you notice :P


Sony NEX-5T is available in Malaysia now with RRP RM2,299 with 16-50mm kits.

Alright time to bed and gear up tmrw shooting. Night world!

0 comments: