Saturday, September 28, 2013

Arthur's Day 2013 @ Sepang International Circuit

Last night Arthur's Day was a blast! I still having abit fanboy mode on when I am editing photos. All American Rejects rocks!!! Opss actually all international acts was awesome! Same goes to our local band that performed as opening act!

Reach there pretty late due to some problem happened during my travel. When I was there Prema Yim was performing half way. Still, I manage to catch up a bit :D




The next opening act is none other than "Once Upon A Time There Was A Sausage Named Bob". Yeap it is them again! Love Esty powerful vocal!



John Ondrasik from Five For Fighting join the stage later starting with playing piano while singing. His hits song, Superman and What If definitely one of my favourite. He really has good vocal!






Followed by one of my favourite boy band, All American Rejects! All the hits song such as Dirty Little Secret, I Wanna, Give You Hell and Move Along becomes everyone favourite! Yes my fanboy mode turn on here... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!







Final act was The Wanted. Not exactly a huge fans of them but I am surprise I actually knew some of their songs. Nevertheless, they rocks the stage! Walks Like Rihanna yo :P








The night ended up with a toast To Arthur's by everyone and also fireworks! Overall, awesome night with the international artist performances. Thanks for Guinness Malaysia again! See you next year!


More pictures in my Facebook Page, Jackie A Journey Called Jloi.

All photos taken with Sony NEX-5T and also my faithfully Olympus E-P3.

2 comments:

Kelvin -KtheBlogger- Tan said...

Wish I could go that day but I was just too tired.

Myodel said...

Jalan macam Rihanna!