Saturday, August 10, 2013

Tagged: Mut Chat Lei Geh

Tagged post wor by Kah Mon. Oh well whatever. It might be one of the opportunity for you all to get to know me more :D *cough cough*

1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
Ah boy and Hong chai. Well Ah boy coz I am a boy duh.. Hong chai coz that's my last name? Nothing funny or extraodinary. I should be glad my family din call me something weird. So, life goes on. Oh wait, my sis like to call me Curry Kepala Ikan. It just random because I called her Ham Jie Sau, derived from Ham Chu Sau (Salty pig hand) where I replace the Chu (pig) to jie (sister).

2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
err bite straw when I found out my drink already finished drink.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Let's see.. Probably no eventough I am afraid of ghost but most of the time I just act cool and mastered art of ignorance. Be positive mind, emit positive energy. That's how I always survive watching horror movie.

4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
Most probably all songs by Mayday 五月天 and japanese K-rock. Why? Coz K-pop suck aka K-pop hou lan diu.


5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
I guess guy is simple. money and woman. Oh well, money for me XD Always heard how awesome friends job, how tiring their job, how much they can earn and me myself who in this working line feel like MEHHHH I also has awesome job, awesome working hour (can be work till 3-4-5-6am daily) but peanut pay. Designer are often under appreciated and underpaid.. oh waiii I have no right to complain now since I am jobless.

Bleh I though pet peeves is something I supposed worried -_- Thanks Sher Lynn for pointing it out. Err so it is something that irritates me? Wah damn alot. People who more handsome than me, people who richer than me, people who taller than me..opss that's basically everyone in this world irritates me. Ok just joking. I guess it is someone who take advantage on me kua. Wah damn pek cek one sometime when they need your help they like doggy come come and get ur sympathy. After done the job for them they will disappeared like genie in the lamp. Then proceed with doggy again next time. Niama!

6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
Well I get quite nervous when doing ice breaking session in a group of unknown people. My heart beat will increase very fast and back to normal once my turn is over. Maybe I just not confident enough.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Uh what side? How many side does a bed has? I only has single bed so..I am sleeping on 1 side.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it’s name?
Shit this is seriously testing my memory. Too much rendang ayam this raya and I got bad memory now. So nop I don't remember my first stuffed toys name but it is a white dog given by le gf. Unfortunately it couldn't survive long because my sister hand itchy and go poke the dog eye until it came out. I remember I cried. Le sigh

9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Mehh Starbucks is so overated. I don't really have any particular favourite drink in Starbucks but I know I always ordered Java Chip. Don't ask why. I just follow my feeling. Sometime I will order Green Tea frap too.

10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Errr.. I dun give a damn

11. Which way do you face in the shower? Face the wall?
No I face my little brother. Scare "he" get cold. DUH

12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’?
Err define the weird? nevermind I don't have unless my hair grow back long very fast sound weird to you.


13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways?
KFC or Ramli burger :D

14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Niamacauhai! LOL

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
underwear, t shirt, pant. No no boxer.

16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn’t that hot?
Wasn't hot? Are you kidding me? Malaysia everyday also hot ok? Blehh


Alright 16 question only pheww.. Nah not gonna tag anynone and force them to do this or else all will start questioning mut chat lei geh? But if you feel free to do it, then go ahead ;)

2 comments:

Charmaine Pua said...

Did u just tagged me in FB?? LOL!
Mut chat lei geh!!

bendan said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA~ agree with the malaysia everyday also hot then don't wear la!! Today really hot dao I wanna hang myself. =_________=