Friday, August 23, 2013

Arthur's Day 2013 Artists Revealed!


Courtesy to Guinness Malaysia, I was attended their Arthur's Day launch last night. So yeap peeps! Arthur's Day is back with more rocking stage and certainly bolder! This year, the global celebration returns to Malaysian shores with 3 bold international acts who are set to rock the main stage on 27th September 2013. This Arthur’s Day™ is the 5th annual global celebration ‘To Arthur’ which will be held at the Sepang International Circuit, Welcome Centre.


The event started with official speech by Bruce Dallas, the Marketing Director of GAB and followed up by the official launch of Arthur's Day 2013.




Alright, I know what you're here for. Are you ready to know who are the artists performing in this year Arthur's Day at Sepang International Circuit!? Here are the list!


  • Five For Fighting
  • All American Reject
  • The Wanted


Yayyy!! Certainly I am excited with all the line up and yes, my beloved All American Reject is coming Malaysia again :D During the launch, we have Morning Glory performing cover for each of the artist. Great job from them!


So will I be seeing you all at Arthur's Day 2013, 27th September at Sepang International Circuit?? Just say yes ok and do drop by to say hi and take a photo with me if you see me :D




See you guys there! To Arthur's!!

0 comments: