Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Poetic's Atmosphere Case for HTC One M7


Finally got myself a Poetic's Atmosphere Case for my baby One. Been aiming for this case earlier even before got my HTC One and it quite costly with the shipping together. Luckily one of the LYN forumer willing to do bulk order with everyone ;) A month wait is worth since the case indeed are beautiful.



The Poetic Atmosphere HTC One M7 case features a transparent durable material made of PC with grey borders around the edges, made with TPU dual injection. This popular case also includes custom built-in volume-control buttons, plus access to all ports, speakers and mic's for your convenience.



Here are the features of Poetic Atmosphere case :


  • Made of PC and TPU
  • Transparent durable material
  • Grey borders around the edges provide great grip
  • Custom built-in volume-control buttons
  • Printed Poetic logo on the back
  • Access to all ports, speakers and mic's for your convenience




Here my quick review on the case :


  • Very hard. Not soft like TPU case
  • Need push the phone abit to fully mount it
  • Need put abit force to press power and volume button
  • The back side seem like will get scratch anytime soon
  • Definitely feel durable though I dun feel like drop my phone to test it out


Decided to get orange color since I believe it'll create great contrast with my black HTC One. Hope it is more on striking orange since this color very close to yellow as well.




Overall, no regret. I have been considering on otterbox as well but guess this case will keep my horse down for the moment :P


I got extra cases now which are Nillkin case and HTC original Double Dip Flip Case. Anyone want?

3 comments:

Henry Lee said...

will get the case from u if i have a HTC One :P

Jackie said...

@henry Sure ;P If i still havent sell haha

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Been aiming for this case earlier even before got my HTC One and it quite costly with the shipping together. Luckily one of the LYN forumer willing to do bulk order with everyone ;) A month wait is worth since the case indeed are beautiful. htc one m7 covers