Friday, June 28, 2013

Photosphere for Android

One of the things I am looking forward in ANDROID 4.2 Jelly Bean is the Photosphere function. Unfortunately the features seem only exclusive to stock Android from Google only. Well, not now until Google recently just release Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One Google Edition that running vanilla Android. Somebody manage to extract the Photosphere apk from the phone and tested on few devices. It works of course and I wouldn't miss the opportunity to installed on my HTC One.



Ok I am still not good enough handling it -__- the stitching is bad and still got abit black spot. By right Photosphere can capture total 41 images. Anyway will practice more and gonna use it on my HK trip :D


and some video tutorial LOL



If you wanna know how to get Photosphere to install on your phone, ask me personally in FB or Twitter :) but no guarantee it works on every phone and preferable at least Android 4.1 and above.

0 comments: