Monday, June 17, 2013

Heineken Green Room 2013 @ KL Live Center

It still feel like last night when Heineken Green Room party kick in! A bunch of DJ's performed on that night and all my friends are excited over it.


Brought my one and only panasonic 7-14mm f4 lens and sadly the lens too long and cause shadow drop when I use built in flash. Sigh should have brought my ext flash.





Anyway here a short clip I recorded during Twilight Actiongirl performing. It is their 10th anniversary as well ;) Never knew that!



Here Darren Ashley introduction when he came out. Too bad he only play for 30 minutes. Wish he could play longer.



Following up is The Drums who totally rock the floor! On midnight, we had Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs (TEED) and finally, The Deer Society.


Well, it was pretty awesome night. The only complain I would make are the place very small, smoke everywhere, hot and sound speaker could be better :( Other than that, I pretty much enjoy the night with friends.

Here a video I did with HTC Zoe ;P All the video above are recorded with HTC One.

0 comments: