Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Year Penang Trip : TAO Authentic Asian Cuisine @ Auto City


On the first day of arrival in Penang and checked in in PICE Hotel, I just lay on the hotel bed till dinner time. Serious it is too comfy until I too lazy to walk out on the middle of hot sun. However, I still need to eat. Thus, brought le GF to try TAO that located at Auto City, since it near our hotel.


I still remember my first TAO was in E@Gate, Penang and I am so excited when Sunway Giza decided to had another outlet there. To my surprise their interior look much better than all outlets I been. Look classy at least. The feel and ambience surrounding pretty much the same.

So here are the food we ordered. Menu are same for all outlets and we ordered the usual must eat foods from TAO! I forgot some of the dish name though LOL

* A plate of Sushi *
* Abalone *
* Scallop *

* Teppan Beef *
* Crabmeat with Cheese *
* Sashimi Combo *
* Smoked Duck *
* Teriyaki Beef *
* King Mushroom *

Le gf love the quality here more compare to KL especially the Scallop. She said it is much spicy and rich with flavour. For myself I hardly tell it coz I just had one last week for company Christmas lunch LOL.

Nevertheless, TAO still havent let me down. Great place for buffet ;)

Now, anyone can tell me how to diet? :(

1 comments:

gwen said...

i wouldn't recommend this restaurant if anyone preferred better service for the price paid in fact the staff can certainly learn something even from fast food chain store..... they rating is so bad i would rate only 5/10...... they even set all their worker to mostly foreign worker who don't really understand English... to make the matter even worse the manager so sarcastically reply me when i ask about the order mistake done by the worker ... wont go again in the foreseeable future