Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Hello 2013

Happy New year everyone!! Once again we are going through a brand new year and survive from dooms day. Not to mention I feeling awesome after holiday for almost 6 days XP


Nevertheless, brand new year, brand new chapter in My Journey Called Jloi. What's my new year resolution? Hmmm Not gonna be 1080p HD anymore. Lets aim 4k res ok!? ok just joking. My resolution every year is always the same. Let's hope to get rich! Oh gotta change the blog header soon..feel kinda plain now ;/

Then I look back my 2012 resolution...I guess I achieved some XD


  • Love my gf more and more. It happen everyday everytime every moment
  • Get a good permanent job. Well, already achieved!
  • Get Panasonic 7-14mm and 20mm lens. Got 20mm then sold it to change Olympus 20mm ;/ 7-14mm still far away...
  • Diet kao kao. Ok failed
  • Get my very first properties in 3 years time! err mean in 2015 right? Mission on going
  • Continue blogging despite my pack schedule! Yes happening ;)


Before I bit farewell to 2012, here are the awesome list I did throughout the year! A Journey to 2012 with Jloi ;)

JANUARY

Celebrate New Year at Genting with the bunch ;)


Hennessy NyX Launch hey my 20mm make a debut here ;P


Farewell party for childhood friend who decided to stay at Sabah to start his career :)


FEBRUARY

High tea with Wong Fu production. Dont hate me k? :3


My Valentine & 5th Anniversary


Nuffnang 5th Birthday!


MARCH

Guinness St Patrick's Day 2012 at Changkat!!


Future Music Festival Asia (FMFA) 2102


APRIL

Music Live in Malaysia Bosco 黄宗泽 & Sherman 钟舒漫 @ KL Live


MAY

Hennessy V.S.O.P New Design Bottle Launch by Chris Bangle


JUNE

Hennessy Artistry @ SQCC Edition - My first time drove allt he way to Penang and party


JULY

First time at Chin Swee Temple


My convocation


SEPTEMBER

Hennessy Artistry @ KWC


Shiga Lin!!!


OCTOBER

Arthur's Day Finale @ The Beer Factory, Sunway Giza


Get a surprise birthday from friends :')


Meeting Della Ding Dang again ^^


My beloved gf convo ;)


NOVEMBER

Hennessy Artistry @ MIECC, Mines Edition


Carlsberg Where's The Party 2012 @ Hard Rock Hotel


My first run @ Park City


DECEMBER

Heineken Thirst 2012 @ Sepang International Circuit (SIC)


Fear Factor Challenge! D:


Christmas party with friends @ Henry house ;)


Penang Wedding ;) No not mine. Stay tune! will blog about it soon!


Countdown + Work with colleagues ;)


Overall! Great 2012! Hope the awesomeness continue in year 2013!! So, See ya 2012 and hello 2013!! Gonna achieve more than what I did last year ;)

0 comments: