Monday, January 07, 2013

Coffea Coffee @ Bangsar Review


I was invited to this coffee session back to few days ago. Honestly I am not any great coffee drinker nor lover. But I do enjoy and love good coffee. Of course, I hope I could learn more about coffee throughout this session. Nevertheless, I can guarantee you Coffea Coffee is one of the coffee shop you shouldn't miss out.

* Ruben, the manager and founder of Malaysia first Coffea Coffee franchise/ flag-ship store giving us some introduction about Coffea Coffee

Located at Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar and Coffea Coffee is just opened not long ago. Soon or later they will have new branch inside shopping malls as I heard. What's make this more attractive was the founder, Timothy and also his barista, Lisa & Sean all are from Korea. WOW! Korean barista!

* Timothy, the Founder of Coffea Cofee and Ruben *
* Timothy, Lisa & Sean *

The overall ambience in the shop is very relaxing and warm too. One could easily get destress staying inside there. Not to mention, most of the wall decoration in the shop was actually recycled items. Unique and environment friendly I must say.

We are given chance to watch and learn how the Barista brewing a perfect coffee for us. FYI, both Timothy and Sean has won alot competition before.





Their drinks is ranging from coffees, tea, smoothies and etc. In addition, drinks such as Green Tea Latte, Peanut Butter Latte, 2012 Rwanda COE, 2012 Honduras COE, Maestro and Madonna are most recommended. I bet coffee lover would enjoy it.

* 2012 Honduras COE (Cup of Excellent) *

While I personally in love with the Green Tea Latte and also Peanut Butter. Peanut butter will be my perfect drink for a lazy Sunday morning and Green Tea Latte after dinner.

* Green Tea Latte *
* Peanut Butter *

Overall, my experience with Coffea Coffee on the evening session is awesome. I can't wait to drop by again to have a cup of coffee for chilling session with friends.

You can check out more about Coffea Coffee in their Facebook Page or visit their official website.

5 comments:

FurFer said...

Ruben stood until so yeng lol

Charmaine Pua said...

Leng chai spotted!! XD

Yuh Jiun said...

Jom let's go! haha :p

Tony said...

Not a coffee person but I think it's most likely better coffee than Starbucks.

Jackie said...

@ah fu he is cool! ;P

@ah ping mou hamsup ah!

@yuhjiun bring me!

@tony I agree haha