Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Andes Byo : Revisit Pork Burger 3rd time

Oh yes, a very fine evening I am craving for Pork Burger. Thus, catch few of my friends to pay a visit to Andes Byo. This is actually my 3rd time visited this place since i discovered the amazing Pork burger shop.

 
 * Pork Bacon Burger Wrap RM16.90 *

 
 * Mamamiya Carbonara with Pork Slice RM17.90 *

As usual, i love to bring friends try new food..or rather a good food. None of them are disappointed with it. Totally recommended for pork lover ;)

 

 

 


If you wanna see more about Andes Byo in my blog, feel free to click Andes Byo at my post tag :)

4 comments:

Isaac Tan said...

yummy pork :) .. sigh, bring me again should you drop by there.

Latest: Demystifying Erection Hardness Beyond Sex Media Event

Nikel Khor said...

Pork burger is so so nice..

Xue Ren said...

seriously, it looks really delicious there! *drooling* =P

Jackie said...

@isaac who asked u ffk us! piff

@nikel juicy! slurrppp

@xueren go eat! :P