Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE SIRI ANSWERS

Ever wonder who are the best friend for SIRI, in iPhone 4S?


I am pretty sure alot people gonna answer this.


However, I still believe Digi is a clear winner for me because of reliability.


So, i accepted the challenge to investigate who are the best partner for SIRI.


And this is what i did.



After the simple test, here another reason why DiGi is best companion ever for SIRI!

 


We have a clear winner isn't??


I been using DiGi for 7 years and it never failed me even once! I am happy and satisfy with their plan and coverage. So, how could you denied DiGi iPhone 4SURE SIRI ANSWERS?? ;)



5 comments:

Charmaine Pua said...

Wah banyak creative! Good luck!

Jia Ying said...

OMG!!! so creative...I think I gonna lost liao

Jackie said...

terima kasih..hopefully can win X)

Mummy-Zerry said...

congrats... u dah menang kan..

mz said...

tahniah ye sebab dah menang.

aku dah buat post congrats utk korang..

http://www.muazfaris.com/2012/01/pemenang-digi-iphone-4showdown-nuffnang.html