Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST

There are alot thing I wanna do if i manage to win the DiGi iPhone 4S! First thing first of course i gonna wish a million thank you to DiGi & Nuffnang! ^^

Next i gonna :


Oh yes as you can see all my gadget deserved a character of themself! So, iPhone 4S not exceptional as well!


Hehe, that's how typical Android and Blackberry user looks like. As iPhone user, i will look cooler and can show of what my iPhone 4S capable of!


Talk to SIRI day to night, ask her help me manage my daily life, including proposed to my deary *shy shy*


For sure, who still can be FOREVERALONE with DiGi and iPhone 4S on hand? Just switch on the phone and start downloading any social apps and start connecting with your friends!!

There are more stuff i wanna do with my Digi iPhone 4S but, this are the DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST



0 comments: