Thursday, November 04, 2010

Peugeot 207 Official Launch at PICC

Last Wednesday, i attended the Peugeot 207 Official Launch at PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre) courtesy of Nuffnang. I dun remember since when i attended such grand event. Mayb last year when Visiber launch and i attended it due to work. On that night, we had our fourth Prime Minister of Malaysia, Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad attended d event.









Well, i dun have much photo of this Peugeot 207 coz i din reli explore on it. In fact i am not reli a car lover. I only do love my Baby Vivi hehehe..if u dun believe u can ask my sayang who know i cant differentiate car brand wif logo..pifff




here some cute ads for Peugeot 207 hahaha



And after the straight forward and simple launched, dinner are served for us.





and some short pics session with friends there ;)


* Nuffie's *

* Michelle, me & Joshua *

* Shannon & mua ;) *

* Group photo *

Well, for more info, u may logon to www.peugeot.com.my

3 comments:

Joshualaw said...

OMG! What was I doing in the last pic?! lol~

sleeper said...

Joshua@ Cheers~~~

Jackie said...

@joshua u mabuk kut LOL