Wednesday, November 03, 2010

IF I HAD RAPUNZEL’S HAIR

Finally, a movie i waited long gonna on air soon! It is Rapunzel! :D



Ever imagine what if u had that 70 feets tall magical golden hair? What are u gonna do wif it? As for me i ever imagine myself have it..and i'll looks like tat..



So, what i gonna do if i had rapunzel's hair? here are top 5 list i gonna do!











Courtesy to Nuffnang, 40 creative written blog posts will win the bloggers exclusive invites to watch Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale 3D on 24 November! What we need to do just write a blog post with the titled “IF I HAD RAPUNZEL’S HAIR” and tell everyone hat you would do if you had 70 feet of magical golden hair. Not only that, post a picture of your best/eccentric/worst hair!

As for me, i had a worst hair everyday..which is this...



Owh i know i had a worst hair and i lz take care of it..pifff

NAO! I wan tat Magical HAIR! RAWRRRR!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

zzommg! TallBoyz LOL

Copykate said...

HAHAHAHA tallboyz!

love the post!

Jackie said...

@shannon teehee ;P

@kate heh thx :)