Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Magical Journey



The magic is return! The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader is back! Their journey is back! weee I am excited looking on new movie for Narnia! :D

Courtesy to Nuffnang and GSC-EON Bank Credit Card, all Nuffnanger are given chance to enjoy the premier screening on cinema. To win a pair of invitation, all we have to do is write a blog post titled “My Magical Journey” and share with which part of the world of Narnia you’d like to explore, and how your adventure would be like there. For more info, check out http://www.gsc-eonbankcard.com/

Well, a magical journey. I experienced it once..

My magical journey happened when i was looking on the painting in 1 of the museum..The painting that has change my life...













It is one wonderful journey for me! Though it was a dream :D

There are more Narnia contest by GSC-EON Bank, just logon to www.gsc-eonbankcard.com or Facebook Fan Page: “The Ultimate Movie Card

3 comments:

YOURCOMPETITOR said...

Wow....its a very good entry tho.... But too good to beat mine!!!!! HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Unknown said...

omg omg...sleep so cute! lolx...Welcome to my Lito Palace then ^^ Sleeping beauty!

Jackie said...

yay i got approval teehee XD tq sayang