Monday, November 15, 2010

Nikon D7000 ISO Performance and Video Test

Today I did a Walkalone to Berjaya Time Square. I entered the Nikon Center and *jeng jeng jeng* I saw the gorgeous Nikon D7000!



Compared to the D90 and D300S: core feature and specification differences


* Adapted from dpreview.com *

Well, i did something illegal in tat center and manage to test some ISO performance. Check the image below for noise comparison. Ignore the image on iso 100 coz i hand shake, thus d image blur.

Photobucket
* Click to enlarge *

In addition, i am not into video recording person. But i do test some video recording in this gorgeous. Hmmm..i'll say the auto focus (using normal auto focus) not so impressive but hey, is nth negative. I'll take tat auto focus as extra and bonus stuff in this body :)..manual focus still for the win for flexibility



Overall, i kinda like this Nikon D7000. From Digital Rev, it said it was a worth upgrade from D90 to D7000. But mind you, i m still using my D60. But i might consider D7000 over D90 now :)..or if u r considering D300s and D7000, check this out.

May God bless me and allow me to own this baby in next year! I promise i'll b good boy and study hard!

Price: RSP RM 4,998.00 (with AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR); RSP RM 4,398 (body only)

2 comments:

CWKen said...

farking expensive....

Jackie said...

u buy liao make a review D90 VS D7000 k? XD