Monday, March 17, 2014

Future Music Festival Asia 2014 - A State of Trance

DSC00138

I still have some party hangover until today! So it was FMFA 2014 week last week! I skip the first day however I managed to attend ASOT 650 on Friday immediately after my work. So yea, I wonder how long have it been since I joined rave and party with friends.

DSC00007

I gotta say I love the setup despite the Stadium Bukit Jalil seem small. Wheel of fortune, pink horse and alot more exiting booths around. What more can I asked for? The moment I reached the place, Andrew Rayel was spinning on the ASOT stage. Followed up by Omnia, Markus Schulz, Armin Van Buuren and finally Paul Van Dyk.

DSC00032

DSC00034

DSC00069

DSC00071

DSC00073

DSC00111

Personally, I love Andrew Rayel! His set was awesome and amazing! Of course, most crowds was there for Armin Van Buuren! Awesome trance DJ! I feel myself like been running for 21 KM listening his set while jumping and dancing. Maybe I gotta admit I am too old to move extremely!

DSC00128

DSC00139

Some pictures with friends in ASOT 650.

DSC00078

DSC00082

DSC00101

Overall, awesome experience with the DJs, friends and also visual lighting around the stage. Despite the day was kinda hazy, but nothing gonna stop us from rave and enjoying the music. Unfortunately the third day of FMFA was cancelled due to some reason. It was really unfortunate since I am so eager on third day too for Pharell William. Oh well..

DSC00147

DSC00150

Anyway, photos are taken with Sony cyber-shot HX50V. I think it is really a sweet camera for concert, raver or party goer. Wish the camera has bigger sensor though (at least 1 inch) or at least, fast fix f2.8 lens while still have ability to super zoom! or maybe at the minimum upgrade, the ability to shoot RAW! I will get the camera without hesitation if any camera manufacture manage to do any of the three improvement on super zoom camera while keeping it in compact size.

Thanks Don and Manoah for the tic!

0 comments: