Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Capitol Satay Celup @ Melaka

Hola! Been really really busy with life. Not to mention, sick keep coming back seeking for me ;( Thus, sorry to abandon u my blog! T_T


Anyway, I guess i shouldn't challenge girl craving. Their craving really can go crazy. Oh yes, u r on correct post. It is about Satay Celup at Capitol at Melaka. Last 2 saturday Adrienne was craving for Satay Celup. I though she crave for it because KL got new shop for it and when i asked, she said "MELAKA!" Ding! Immediately, magically, me, Adrie and Samuel pop to Restaurant Capitol, Melaka.

 
* Adrie and me. Ya i look sleepeh *
 
* Sam and Adrie *

Yea we drove (Adrie drove :P) all d way to Melaka on night 11+pm just for Satay Celup. I am quite surprise looking on the queue when we reach there around 1.30am. Hey come on, isn;t it suppose to be bed time? Why still got people queue for satay :(

 

 


Speaking of satay celup, this was my 2nd time having it. First time in Capitol. They have much variety compare to Ban Lee Siang, in my point of view. Not to mention, the sauce is actually quite nice too. Now i know why it is so famous of..eventhough i still feel it is overated.

 


We got ourselves free alcohol as well from the satay celup owner. We all wonder why. We too handsome? or Adrie too hot (MHB yo!)?


Nevertheless, having supper on 2am+ all d way at Melaka and reach back KL on 5am, it is really brand new experience for me. Wootz! Should really have this kind of crazy stuff and impromptu once in a while.

7 comments:

Samuel C said...

hahaha adrie too hot adi LOL

Unknown said...

SALUTE LA!!!! HAHAHAHAH! DRIVE ALL THE WAY TO MELACCA have satay celup, then DRIVE ALL THE WAY BACK AGAIN..;P

Cutebun said...

So geng!!!

Josarine said...

I love the satay celup there! I am craving for it now after seeing your pictures. Btw your header wallpaper very cute.. haha

choi yen said...

never thought wanna have this because the long waiting queue and the hygiene problem :P

Nikel Khor said...

serious? Supper at Malacca then back breakfast at KL...

Jackie said...

@samuel ya another felor who contribute global warming..isk!

@eunice awesome ;P

@sherrie yay to the driver!

@joanna me too! ahs hit craving for it adi *slurppp* thanks hehe ;)

@choiyen long queue true, but midnight queue still ok la XD i dont think it is dirty though

@nikel siri-us!