Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


Well i will KISS (keep it short and simple) here. So, Happy Mother's Day to all mum in the world! For my mum, I wish you are fully recover from ur cancer. Though I wasn't spend time with you as much as i can like last time since started work and being independent, you're still deep in my heart.

If you haven't check out the latest Mother Day video done by me and my FrapTV crew, check it out ;)



Of course, we uploaded some Behind The Scene video for those who love to see us in action ;) oh and some blooper too and some wishes from us, FrapTV



Of course, if you support us, why not LIKE us in Facebook and SUBSCRIBE us in Youtube? ;) each of your like and subscribe give us more encouragement to continue what we are doing.

Thanks!

and Happy Mother's day too!

0 comments: