Saturday, March 10, 2012

What Would My 3D World be with LG Optimus 3D?

3D phone is a hype now! However not much 3D phone is available now and fortunately, LG is one of them! Introducing LG Optimus 3D, a phone that allowed you to capture and view in 3D. No glasses needed, no trick needed, just pull and press the shutter and"KaCHACK!" there you go :D


Not to mention the LG Optimus 3D is 4.3 inches with 3D LCD capacitive touchscreen. It packed with Dual-core TI OMAP 4430 1 GHz Cortex-A9 and PowerVR SGX540. The camera has Dual 5 MP tahtc an record 1080p@30fps (2D) and 720p@30fps (3D). With al the spec above, definitely it is more than enough for smooth daily sailing.


Of course, one of the strong point to consider LG Optimus 3D is none other than the camera. So what would my world be with LG Optimus 3D? Of course, it would be 3D 3D 3D all the way! As you all know, i love my Toufu chai AKA Nokia N900 so much. If you don't know who is him, here the pic of him.


Yupz, he appear in my blog header everytime alongside with Kamen Rider Clevis. Of course, my world will be wonder and awesome with LG Optimus 3D because finally i can convert my Toufu Chai drawing into 3D! I can view him in 3D! Not to mention, other gadget-tachi can appear in 3D too! :D


I did a video to show what will it be if Toufu Chai really come 3D..it definitely spies up my daily life since he is a good buddy of mine :)



That is my world with LG Optimus 3D. What about you?

For more info, check out LG Optimus 3D at LG Official website.

0 comments: