Monday, March 26, 2012

Guinsess St Patrick's Day 2012 at Changkat

I have so much fun run away from Future Music Festival Asia to join the once a year event, St Patrick's day. Still remember I was at the same spot last year and there is how I met some of the valuable friends :) You know who you are *Ahem*


Nevertheless, the condition is same like last year. Packed with people, packed with performances, and of course, packed with Guinness! It would't be a celebration without Guinness ;)



Don't really get to shoot alot since I am tired actually (Half day working, half day at FMFA). Managed to grabs a bites while enjoying the early firework on the celebration. It was awesome experience except, the firework was firing near an apartment LOL


It was great to be able to join outdoor celebration once in a while :) I have a good night with great companies.

* Isaac, Yenling & your truly *
* Guinness Girl, Dusty, Ken & Simon *

0 comments: