Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dinner with DiGi and Unboxing iPhone 4S

Updated : I decided to use back Android...hahahaha..still love it so much T3T

Still remember my iPhone 4S contest post(click here, here, here and here)? Well I am happy because i actually won it :D together with another blogger, saudara Mohd Syafiq. Check out his cool entries at http://syaimzhebatz.blogspot.com


DiGi very generous wanted to treat us dinner before handed out the iPhone 4S. The dinner take place at Chilis, Mid Valley.


 
* Oldtimer ;) *

It is much pleasure to be able to meet so many cool DiGi staffs. Some casual dinner and chatting goes around before they did the so called "Prize Ceremony".

 


So here we go. iPhone 4S unboxing. Again, i really love Apple presentation and packaging. Simple and nice enough.

 

 

 

 


I am not gonna do review for it since there are tonnes of reliable review out there ;) I am using it now and gave my baby XNeo to my sis now.

Thanks DiGi and Nuffnang again! :D

5 comments:

Charmaine Pua said...

Congratulations! Hehe!

FiSh said...

wow congrats! :) that's a great gift!

Latest: Customizable Irish Sandwich

Jia Ying said...

Congrat....:D

mush4crazy.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

thanks guys :D

Cutebun said...

LOL. Android still better?