Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Descendents Premiere Screening


Courtesy of Nuffnang I get to watch The Descendents Premiere Screening last night at Tropicana City Mall.

A land baron tries to re-connect with his two daughters after his wife suffers a boating accident.

I am surprise that this movie only release now in Malaysia when it was released last year in alot country. Not to mention, this movie was nominated for alot category in coming Oscar Award.

 

 


This movie might not be everyone liking but i love it. It has a great plot and great character development in this movie. In this movie, it manage to shown how painful as a father and husband have to face and to make alot decision that gonna change his life, and everyone life. Honestly, if i put my shoe into his situation i might punch d guy who slept with my wife LOL.. Personally, I love the casual easy-going Sid character that spice up abit in the movie.

 

 


Great movie to watch with ur family :)

0 comments: