Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Hungry Hog - 3 Little Pigs

Whenever I saw a potential pork burger, i just couldn't resist myself and give it a try. I went to Hungry Hog that located at Jalan SS15/4C, Subang Jaya after saw alot positive comment of this shop.

 



From their menu, 98% of the foods are served with pork. Fuh, this shop is really pork paradise. Plus, the price are pretty reasonable and portion are big! I ordered myself a 3 Little Pigs burger, RM15.90.

 
* 3 Little Pigs *

3 Little Pigs is their signature pork burger topped with streaky bacon, ham, caramelized onions & melted cheese. What can i say? The combination is perfect! The cheese with the bacon is perfectly match and delivered a perfect sensation and taste.

 
* The big portion of fries and vege *
 
* The burger itself *

Finally I found another worthy pork burger shop beside Andes Byo. Will come back again with friends to try out other food!

3 comments:

Simple Person said...

Is d meat juicy? So where is d best pork burger u had tasted so far?

Nikel Khor said...

Very Nice

Jackie said...

not as juicy as Andes but this 1 got more rich flavor ;)