Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Panasonic 20mm f1.7



Been eye-ing on this lens since i got myself Baby Zeekon. Not one of the best lens but what i like that fact is 20mm (FF 40mm) with fast aperture.


My Zeekon look smaller once mount on it. Well, it is a pancake lens afterall. However the auto focus slower with this lens but, i still able to accept it as long as it perform well. The motor tend to make more sound when auto focusing. Not a big deal for me too ;P


Nevertheless, I am happy to finally able to get this lens for myself. I think i'll mount on this lens more often for casual use instead of kit lens! yayy!!


Next target, either Pana 7-14mm or...i just buy wide angle adapter LOL

3 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

Fuiyoh Besar Sangat! ahaha :P

Must be a expensive babe for u :P

N/A said...

ANGRY! =/

Jackie said...

@kinfai enuf to make me pk X)

@pennie angry pennie! ;P