Friday, December 17, 2010

CSL Spice Mi410

As u guys know since early of this year Android make a big shot and fuss over the world. A person techno like me obviously wun have any interested on Apple. I have to admit yes, apple have the best apps around and nice graphic enhancement. So? other than tat it doesn't impressed me. A person like me who love to browse web, multitask and love wallpaper found out tat android was a suitable for me! Dun tell me nokia symbian, i have bad history wif Nokia all this year. Of coz except my beloved N900 ;)

The Android phone i wan currently is not Google Nexus S that just announced, but the sleeky and nice design HTC Desire HD! Yes, it was a charm!! Love the spec of it especially it run the latest processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8255 1 GHz processor.



However, it cost a bomb! RRP2299 man! I dun have money for tat ;(..However, a miracle seem appear! CSL recently announced a RM1499 android phone that sharing same processor with HTC Desire HD! Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8255 1 GHz processor man! it came together with 512MB of RAM and 2GB internal storage.





How good is this phone? i'll wait till hands on review before i judge it. Hopefully it wun disappointed all android fans, fansi and fanshu :D..if the review is positive i might grab it! Till then enjoy the commecial at below!





Lets hope CSL is getting better now ;) or else my heart still with Desire HD. And Dual Core processor android phone is coming out soon :D




p/s CSL Spice Mi410 is exactly same model with Huawei Ideos X6 and Cherry Mobile Magnum HD

0 comments: