Saturday, September 04, 2010

Victoria Poh 20th Birthday

On Thurs, we celeb Victoria 20th birthday at Zouk Cafe, Garden. Again, i dun understand y ppl wanna celeb their birthday at club/bar nowdays. Yea it wasnt suite me at all..i admit i am old thinker.


* Flower from her lovely BF *

* Vic & Sam *

Majority of ppl attended are her friend. At there the ppl i knew just only Jeffro, Michelle & Suresh. They ordered 2 "tower of beer", calsberg and i got myself 2 glsses of it.


* The tower of Beer..Damn how we wish this is free flow! *

* My drinks and my BB *

In addition, 1 of her friends presented her some FIRE ALCOHOL drink. I dunno what it call but the waiter built the glasses like a tower and start lighting up the fire on the drinks. Poor the girl who couldnt take it. You can check the video on jeffro blog ;)


* Burnn! *

* And there she goes *

Through out the whole night juz a drinking and chatting session. Nth much nth less. Oh just only the birthday girl got a red face and was totally worn up.


* I bet everyone wif cam had this pic hahaha *

Anyway Happy Birthday to u again!

0 comments: