Friday, September 10, 2010

Are You Moist Enough?

So, i have been asking myself lately, "Am I Moist Enought?" i'll said no! Still remember the terrible accident i had 2 months ago? yes the accident that separate away me and my baby Vivi ;(..thx to that accident, i injured my neck and elbow. Though it heal completely, but it leave 2 ugly scar on it..sigh!


* My elbow and neck... *

Not to mention, recently my face are suffer with rashes! omg so ugly that i can cover my face with plastic bag when i am going out!


* not cute T_T *

and finally i have this problem since i was young. A very very dry and dead skin located nearby my foot. It was rough and hard when u touch it..my gf are totally freak of it..sigh ;(


* die u skin die! *

The moment i think i am destiny to be like tat forever, Vaseline appear right in front me and save my life! Vaseline launched new body lotion range catering to different skin needs, with variants like Total Moisture, Healthy White, Intensive Rescue, and Aloe Cool and Fresh!



Cool isn't? With the Total Moisture, it replenishes 100% of daily hydration, along with the essential nutrients that skin needs to be vibrant and feel healthy every day!



Say, am i moist enough now? i look cute also rite? ;P



And i even confident on portrait myself more now thanks to Vaseline Total moisture! I might need a photographer to photoshoot me soon :D



Well, great news wasn't end here! Courtesy to Vaseline & Nuffnang, we'll having a poolside party! What u need to do just Head over to http://nuffnang.com.my/vaseline and follow the instructions! The 75 best written blog posts will win a pair of invites to the poolside party.

On top of that, Jojo Struys would be hosting the event and Yuna will be there for our entertainment session. Not forgetting Kuah JenHan who will be there to do a stand up comedy for us!

Woohoo! I wanna join this awesome poolside party! :D

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Wheee!! super ss post!And I am still freaked out with your scar!

Unknown said...

Lamo....u photoshop da cute cute face?? xD

awww....but ur opening post...quite shock lor... =P

Jackie said...

@vic LOL once in a while SS is good :D..hahaha

@where got photoshop la..tats me ma..LOL..y shock? ugly? ;P..if good enuf my face din damage ok wtf XP

theeggyolks said...

your last picture like superstar la!! :D

Jackie said...

@eggyolk hahaha very kua cheong rite XP

Ms Ave T said...

all the best for the comp and do check out my entry as well! :D

Miss Ave T