Monday, May 04, 2009

New semester begin!

Fuh! Without realising i have been studying in UCSI for 1 years. Today is first day of first new sem. i was expecting a brand new and good start of d day since it was monday blue..LOL..i reach uni on 9.15am. my class start on 9.30am. while on my way to class, i saw Suyin. Opss, actually she was d 1 who saw me n greet me..haha..finally able to c her in person in a proper way. last time just keep bumping her at wangsa maju area.

Today was Design & Layout class. Only 5 student attend d class. WTF! D lecturer waited for 30 min n finally she pissed off and cancel d class. So, tats all for my class today which ended in 30 min only..LOL..i went to pay my fees in finance department and while on my way back to my car i say harry and cherish. FInally another official meeting wif cherish in person since i alwiz bumped her in uni but nv talk XD..ahaha..

i do realise UCSI build new "shelter" beside Block B..LOL..what a new renovation they did..probably they not enuf class -__-..



anyway tmrw i also got class. Hope it was a better day than today.

6 comments:

inkish27 said...

very random..
XD

the new construction in your uni looks funny in its own way.. XD

Jackie said...

haha just wanna express my ketidakpuasan on 1st day class! LOL

ya d shelter look so stu -,-..LOL

Fumoffu said...

Oh? You are studying in UCSI? I have a few friends studying there :D

What course are you taking there?

Jackie said...

hey toufu =D..yea i study ucsi..i taking 3d animation there

Fumoffu said...

Ooo.. My friend taking Psychology course there. So, if you need any help, just let me know so I can help you to contact her xD

Jackie said...

toufu LOL...what kind of help u mean? =P