Monday, May 25, 2009

Assignment : Design & Layout

Ok cool! i have another software class this sem which is design & layout. In this class we mixed with Mass Comm student. So in other word i m same class wif joe. Anyway the software we gonna use in this class are photoshop, illustrator and in design.

What can i expect from this class? the lecturer was my last sem visual com lecturer aka my department staff as well, Ms Shafida. She was teaching a very basic things in class and she gave us assigment last week which is change a black & white pictures in to color.





And here is my work. I did 2 version..another version just for fun XP..




and today she taught us use layer,mask,transform and bla bla in photoshop. I din reli pay attention in class coz i knew all d stuffs...LOL..so while she teaching..i adi done my work that she suppose to ask us done today..LOL XD..

EVOLUTION!!



ok i know i might sound like showing off my photoshop skill..i m not showing off, just not in d mood to listen things that i adi know. Oh well..mayb my real challenge is on in design software where i nv use b4...

4 comments:

renaye said...

goofy grandma :)

Jackie said...

hahaha..

HitoMi Ng said...

haha, you choose whatever colour you like is it?

Jackie said...

yea whatever color as long as it looks realistic..haha