Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm a Standout in Life



Yosh! Orewa Jackie Loi! Today i would like to let all my readers know how OUTSTANDING i am in my life!!


* YOU! *




Maybe alot you guys din realise or dun even know that i was dreaming to be a singer when i am kid. I bet everyone know who is Aaron Kwok! Yes, 1 of the 4 heavenly king singer in HK. Since kid i have been exposed to his song and dance. I tend do sing and dance everytime and everywhere i heard his song. They are once i dance for the farewell party in my kindergarten. However from day to day i grow out, i realise my dream is not that ez to become true. Not until i manage to designed my own album cover back to year 2006!


* My first album, Red Tears *

* In The Love With... *

* Jackie Duo *

* White Christmas *

*Colour of Dream *

* Confession *

* My first malay album : Mengapa Perlu Cinta? *


* My first mandarin album *


There! My solo album! u cant get from market but from me only XD..

ok back to original topic. Besides this, how out standing else i m? I have been assigned few several post back to secondary school. Here is one of the example :



Besides, i believe everyone know i am famous! Yes! FAMOUS! Famous of shortie! I admit i m short anyway...LOL......However shortie have alot advantages as well. We can steal spotlight during group pic was taken. For example here :



See! I was stand d most front and steal most attention at LGBlog launch party.

In addition, i just bought my latest Baby KonKon. Since i ever have her at my side, everyone was invited me for photoshooting. For the latest photoshooting i ever join was MDG final 2009.


* Me and my baby KonKon *

* Malaysian Dream Girl *

* Jackie Sanjou! *


Besides, alot ppl was asking me for camwhore. I might be short among guy, however my height was an ideal for every girl =D... See!


* Me & Evelyn *

* Me and hitomi again *

* .....ok forget about her..XD *


Oh before i forgot, i possessed my family secret technique that already lost long in China. Double Dragon ChopStick!


* Double Dragon Chopstick where i wield two chopstick *


and i always leave my footprint when i at Mc D =D


* Seeeeeeee! ^^ *


Opss, i guess i should be humble and reduce abit my fame. Or else i might be end up like last fri incident where both gay....


* trying to kisssss me!! *


So as conclusion, who said shortie bad? We have our own advantages! Agree? That's how i standout most in my life with my own unique physical and creativity =D

13 comments:

cibol said...

fuh, that's the kenny without photochop! he's fat!

Jackie said...

haha i guess he gain weight XD

Lyle Gogh said...

cibai using my gay moment with you to promo yourself

§oŁЇtǺ®ÿ ®o§ě said...

Yay! Jom standout together at the event. *brows*

Jackie said...

@kristine yea jom! itupun if i get XD..i hope both of us get =P

Isaac Wong said...

Why everyone put up gay photo sure got me one... Sei mou!

Jackie said...

@isaac coz u born to be gay la..isk!

HitoMi Ng said...

haha, gays Love you!! that's why
hehe, everybody has really cracked their heads to stand out

say bye bye to the Hp notebook

Jackie said...

@haha..oh well...i guess i over do it.."i m standout to be short"..LOL WTF..XD

HitoMi Ng said...

haha, erm, can also geh...

Jackie said...

@haha..sei fo lo.XD

Chris Thoo said...

ah loiiii.......hehehehee

Jackie said...

Ah thooo!! hahahaha