Sunday, September 25, 2016

Null

Surpriseeeee!! After almost 10 month..for the first time i relogin to my blogger. The sign is too strong that I am giving up blogging. Look. The post is getting lesser and lesser as times move. Everything are in motion. Time, life so does my age. My 10-7 daily job is not idealistic for blogger yet, I am not complaining. This is adulthood that everyone have to face. Making decision, choosing what to move on together and start losing something used to important for them.

So why am I writting this post when I said I gave up blogging? Let's say it is just some hangat hangat tahi ayam I wanna do once in a while. I feel like writing sometimes. I got Dayre. But I started to get lazy writting that on mobile phone as time passed because once i chuck in myself to bed I am just on reading mode when open Dayre. Well maybe once in a while I wrote. Facebook? No longer something I'll write since whatever I wrote there will be judged. Yes I can't pls everyone in this world yet I don't want to cause any unnecessarily debate. Instagram? Instagram story? Yeap still alive. Do follow me ok?

Yeap so this is current me now. Don't worry I don't hate my life. I am blessed in this journey for meeting so many peoples, doing what I can do, enjoying my life to fullest (maybe) and slowly making my own dream come true. I am a slow started but once a momentum push in I knew I'll take whatever I can to achieve it. LOL

So yea that's all for this crappy post. I don't even know what's the purpose and contents of this post. Just feel like writing out of sudden LOL

Oh wait I got some post coming up next. YAY!! No. My blog not reviving. Just rare occurrence.

3 comments:

charliesmith said...

Thanks for this great post, I find it on movie4kcom.com very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future.

william smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
william smith said...

The movie will start automatically when you switch to this slide it's on. Watch Latest Musical Movies 2018 Online,list Musical Movies 2018 Online on yemoviesonline.net