Monday, November 30, 2015

Jackieloi x Taiwan x XiMenDing

Oh gosh it is end of November! I have not been blogging any single post for this month. Apology! Life and work got me badly! Thankfully the routine was broken last week where finally the long awaiting company trip is here! This marked my first trip ever with my colleagues and our destination was Taiwan for 8 days 7 nights. Yup awesome! I got the opportunity to loan Olympus EM5 mark II, 8mm f1.8 and also 25mm F1.8 from Olympus on top of my own Olympus EM1. Yea I brought twi cameras for my trip. Why not? They are small and light. Gear up with 25mm, I took the chance to make a quick street shoot before resume the trip with my colleagues at XiMenDing.

PB210060

PB210066

PB210075

Man, Taiwan sure had alot night market. I might get sick walking on it every night but photo opportunity are everywhere! If I would come alone or with shutter therapist gang, I bet we will be clicking the shutters none stop.

PB210080

PB210086

PB210088

I admit wasn't hardworking enough to click more shutters on the street when I had the chance. I was really exhausted from daily tour and foods in night market so tempting that I just choose to give up clicking the shutter XD

PB210091

PB210118

PB210126

PB210144

Nevertheless, it was a fun trips and I'll be blogging it properly in separate post in my next post. Hope it won't take long.

3 comments:

JeffreyThompso said...

One of my favourite things to do by myself is visit the movies. blog for more about gomovies.

Thùy Liên said...

I enjoyed your blog content. It is very practical and interesting. Relax with infor game: Red Dead Redemption 2

produkey said...

Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. windows 10 product key