Thursday, May 23, 2013

Surprise Birthday!



I guess this is my first time joining some surprise birthday party plan. Yes it was Yeeing 21st birthday yesterday. Oh before that, happy birthday to Samuel too who born on same date with Yeeing and Ken who birthday today. Guess I got alot awesome May friends. Nevertheless, Ryan plan to give Yeeing some surprise birthday last night and gathered few of us with me being in charge of the team where he change my name in his phone contact to COD Guy.. Call of Duty guy?



Nah is actually Cash on Delivery guy. He give excuses to Yeeing by saying he will COD with somebody (which is me) for a game CD LOL.. So we hide at the next cafe and after confirm from Ryan he reach already, all of us brought the cake in with candle light which is quite challenging because wind, wind everywhere. Nevertheless, the surprise is a success. I wonder she got as gam dung as me last year or not XD


Manage to chill a while with friends and some casual chit chat session. How I wish today is weekend ;/


Anyway, photos all are taken with HTC One without any editing except resizing. I have no complain on the camera. It served me very well considering it being a 4mp camera. Video of course created by HTC Zoe ;)



Stay tune for my full review on HTC One which coming soon in another week or 2!

3 comments:

Kelvin -KtheBlogger- Tan said...

Quite good the camera.

KtheBlogger.com

Xue Ren said...

the photos look good!! thanks to HTC One eh? :)

Jackie said...

@Kelvin yup ;)

@Xue Ren correct :)