Thursday, May 30, 2013

Now You See Me Premier Screening


Courtesy to Churpchurp I am given chance to watch Now You See Me Premier Screening before it release at cinema.

The project is described as a thriller that pits a crack FBI squad in a game of cat-and-mouse against a super-team of the world's greatest illusionists, who pull off a series of daring bank heists during their performances, showering the profits on their audiences while staying one step ahead of the law.

This would be my first magic show type movie. Pretty good and thumb up to the movie! Watching all the magic trick as if I am watching live show of magician performing in front of me. Hey magician doing crime using magic. Isn't it awesome?




Story wise pretty decent and acceptable with abit twist at the end. However plothole still everywhere. One of them would be why interpol sent a girl (Alma Vargas) who did paper work only handle the case? It was mentioned once in the movie with Dylan Rhodes questioning about it but later on the reason wasn't mention. Out of sudden both of them can fall in love as well. Other than that, I do love how they unveiled all their magic tricks in the movie. Sound unbelievable but this what all illusion about.




Character wise definitely Jesse Eisenberg my favorite. Love the way he talk fast with confident. It sound cocky and insulting as well. I like Mark Ruffalo character too for being look abit dumb and blur face all the way. I guess he got the natural blur face :P




Nevertheless, Now You See Me definitely a movie that worth your money ;)

0 comments: