Monday, March 25, 2013

Johnnie Walker Circuit Lounge : VIP

What's up party people! It is Monday! So say hello to him and goodbye to weekend. If you haven't check out my pics for Johnnie Walker last sat, you better click it now! Well, some funny things happen to me last sat before I step my feet into the circuit.







From that moment, I finally realized I never had a VIP look. Oh well, I suppose it is good thing isn't it? I won't get much attention and get kidnapped *successkid.jpg* ok I just kidding. I emo whole night because of this pifff

5 comments:

Henry Lee said...

hahaha... its time to man up or cut ur hair like a nerd and wear suit and tie! :P

Myodel said...

Hahahahahaha. WHY I KEEP OMNOMNOMNOM!! O_O

Michael Yip said...

Maybe it was your passengers..... :p

Chuen said...

Lol...dun emo lah!

Jackie said...

@Henry T.T why must hair huhu

@Ah Woo Coz u makan slowwww

@Mike Yea maybe

@LiChuen hahaha no emo adi lu